Monday, November 14, 2005

Second Seasons

Writing the second season of a hit TV show is right up there with eating cold chili. At the very least, sometimes viewing the second season is cold chili for viewers ...

While last year's "Desperate Housewives" was a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, this season screams for a show name change to "Stupid Housewives." One example: If the police, her family, her neighbors, and her unexpectedly late husband all think Bree caused the death of her husband, why in the world is NO ONE asking, "Hey, who would know what chemicals may kill the man?" Um, maybe a pharmacist? Duh.

Some of the same flatness is affecting the tires of "Lost," too. If I see one more replay of anything in any way, shape, or form, I will begin praying for The Others to put me out of my misery.

Let's just move on, people, and stop congratulating yourselves on last year's successes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home